There was no blueprint or roadmap for what you were about to deliver, it was unprecedented. Emotionally speaking, 2020 lasted approximately 12 months and 462 years!
Have you ever gone online to search for a business, found the address and used google maps to take you there…only to find out the business has closed, not just closed for the day, but actually closed down? This happened
You may have a great idea, but that doesn’t make you a successful entrepreneur. With the idea, you’re about 1% of the way there, execution is the other 99%. So why don’t you execute? Because it’s difficult. Because it means