Admit it…There have been many a sleepless nights where you have tossed and turned, mulling over some bad review that you have received on your business! Do you ignore it?
You may have a great idea, but that doesn’t make you a successful entrepreneur. With the idea, you’re about 1% of the way there, execution is the other 99%. So